Dental crowns are a great way to protect the health and structure of your teeth after damage.
Dr. Davis is invested in doing dentistry the best way possible. That means safer, more comfortable, and faster procedures.
If you have a worn-down or broken tooth, we can restore your smile in a single appointment. You’ll be back to chewing and smiling after one easy CEREC treatment!
Do I Need a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that strengthens a damaged tooth. It covers the entire portion of the tooth above the gumline. The dental crown will restore the shape, color, and strength of the natural tooth.
You may need a dental crown for any of the following reasons:
- Damage or discoloration
- Tooth with poor shape or size
- Worn down or broken tooth
- Deeply decayed tooth
Ask our dentists if a dental crown-in-a-day might be a good solution for you.
Advantages of CEREC Dental Crowns
- No More Messy Impressions: In the past, dentists have always used gooey impression material to design your restoration. CEREC employs digital technology to take a quick, clean snapshot of the tooth to use for the design plans.
- One Visit for a Complete Treatment: We’re not going to send you away with a shifty temporary crown. After a little over an hour, you’ll leave our office with a beautiful and permanent dental crown! We want you to come and leave our office with time to spare.
- Aesthetic and Safe Solution: CEREC creates beautiful, biocompatible ceramic crowns that closely resemble natural teeth. We feel confident that you’re going to love your new smile.
Call Us with Your Questions!
We would be happy to answer any of your questions at West Valley Natural Dentistry today! Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and schedule this easy restorative treatment.